Question:
Makeover advice (girls and guys advice please)
missunique9
2008-08-10 00:02:00 UTC
Im not a nerd but not popular people love my clothes and stuff but I need a change I have shoulder length hair and im 13 so i wanna stay young im growing tired of my self
Seven answers:
2008-08-10 00:07:47 UTC
A little change that can look like a big change is getting bangs if you don't have any already. They can change ones look dramatically. And since you're 13 i can't really say anything else, maybe..try..starting a new trend at your school? Glases without lenses are starting to happen.
lovee.
2008-08-10 00:09:27 UTC
It Would Help Alot If You Explain Yourself More =]

But Uhh,

Get Some Highlights.

New Wardrobe.

Perhaps A New Haircut?

Wear Stuff You Wouldnt Wear

When You Explain Your Self I Will Be More Then Happy 2 Help

=]

Just Dont Change Yourself!
George M
2008-08-10 00:10:41 UTC
A slightly punkish/emo look seems to be pretty popular now. If you're not actually emo then don't overdo it, but a little bit of eyeliner, a unique-but-not-weird hairstyle is pretty good along with a "preppy rocker chick" wardrobe.

oh and if you wear glasses, switch to contacts.
Erika
2016-11-06 13:03:44 UTC
Steph, You sound like a capture. do no longer do something. :) save up jointly with your standard ingesting recurring and workout consultation. end aggravating approximately what others think of and be your self. verify you carry authentic on your middle values and stay self supportive, do no longer place self assurance in others.
2008-08-10 00:07:54 UTC
i would go with neutral makeup, browns, tans, and maybe some greys. some eyeliner, brown eyeliner. maybe just a tad bit of black. peachy colored lipgloss, to frosty pink. nice & cute =)
2008-08-10 00:16:04 UTC
let your hair grow longer.

eye liner?

yes!

straighten hair.

use cute head bands.

cute girly stuff.

lip gloss <3

answer mine?

https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=20080809234640AAJiyuq

please.
Lacie L
2008-08-10 00:13:03 UTC
check out these stores:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?navAction=jump&navCount=179&itemCount=60&id=WOMENS_APPAREL

http://www.forever21.com/

http://www.wetseal.com/home.jsp

http://www.pinkice.com/

http://www.fredflare.com/customer/backtoschool.php?siteID=

just go through and pick out things you normally wouldnt wear but that catch your eye start putting outfits together express youself and have fun

hair ideas:

http://www.hair-styles.org/medium-length-hairstyles-picture-021.JPG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/razor-hair-cut-with-short-bangs-7572.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.short-hair-style.com/razor-hair-cut-with-short-bangs.html&h=400&w=300&sz=64&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=lbZgjYiNeroGDM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbangs%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26sa%3DG

http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/nicole-richie-bob.jpg

makeup:

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2007/05/20/527719/lakxmakeup.jpg

http://www.facemaker.ca/smokyeyemakeupimage.jpg