Question:
What's the best remedy for the 'dark circles' around the eyes?
Maddy
2005-11-28 13:21:52 UTC
What's the best remedy for the 'dark circles' around the eyes?
Four answers:
cookie
2005-12-02 19:43:03 UTC
There are several reasons for dark circles. One of the biggest cause is lack of sleep. The solution is to get more sleep. Sleep deprivation is not only giving you dark circles, but it is also bad for your skin.

Another reason is heredity. There is not much you can do to eliminate it if it's hereditary. Applying concealer will help. I like Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer. For very dark circles, I use their Corrector.

There are some cosmetic creams that claim to brighten dark circles with Vitamin K or skin lightening ingredients. But I have not seen any success either on myself or people that I know.
bible_mann_2k
2005-12-09 21:57:15 UTC
You can check out the natural remedies encylopedia, 3rd edition @ www.pathlights.com. It's really good.
Ashley
2005-12-12 20:01:23 UTC
Vitamin K cream
Brian
2005-11-28 21:24:24 UTC
Sleep followed by a heavy dose of caffeine