Question:
Are we a cute couple?? (pics)?
anonymous.
2008-10-05 13:15:51 UTC
This is of me and my really really good friend. The reason why I'm asking this question is EVERYONE says we're really cute together and that we should go out. I'm wondering if mabey it's because we're always joking around with each other and talking versus we actually look really cute together. What do you think??

Him: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchadmiralfreak10/2915482869/

Me: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchadmiralfreak10/2916328628/in/photostream/

Us; http://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchadmiralfreak10/2915286377/?edited=1
Twelve answers:
Denise
2008-10-05 13:19:11 UTC
I think so, you are gorgeous!
lisa. :]
2008-10-05 13:19:53 UTC
wow, your only considering going out with him because people say your look cute together? not exactly a good reason even if you guys are good friends.
arielle a
2008-10-05 14:51:58 UTC
Great Couple
aisha
2008-10-05 13:19:42 UTC
yes
L. R
2008-10-05 13:21:23 UTC
You both look great together.
Trisha
2008-10-05 13:20:56 UTC
i think you guys are cute together, and btw I lovee your dress lol.
Tinkerbellz
2008-10-05 13:20:36 UTC
aww you guys look cute in the last one ^^
AWESOMENESS
2008-10-05 13:20:57 UTC
u guys do make a cute couple... ; )
2008-10-05 13:20:46 UTC
er, not really. well in a way yes. haha.
ndllvr
2008-10-05 13:21:18 UTC
yes. You should.
[<3]