Question:
How can I dye my hair back to brown after it has been pink?
Lucx
2008-10-12 17:32:14 UTC
I dyed parts of my hair pink from a kit (smart highlights) but dont really like the end result and want to back to my natural hair colour of dark brown. Will home kits be fine to do this?
Two answers:
hazine01
2008-10-12 17:39:50 UTC
yeah but dont do it very often till another one wears off or u might have a funky color but since pink is lighter it should be fine
2008-10-12 17:37:50 UTC
I'm sure you didn't want to hear this, but It's best for you to go to the salon before you hair turns green or yellow. Good Luck