Question:
Would It Be Possible For Me To Loose 2 Stone In 5 Weeks?
MissVixy..x
2008-08-08 14:26:53 UTC
Without Going On Crash Diet??? Thankss X Eating And Excerise Plans Are Welcome!

I'm 5"9 Is This Helps And I Want To Get Fit For Back To School! I Tried The BMI Calculator And I Was Nearing The End Of The Weight Range!!

Thankss x
Three answers:
2008-08-09 03:38:50 UTC
its possible but its very unhealthy as it will involve limiting yourself, and you will become weak and moody. and as soon as you lose it when you think you can start eating some old things agaiin, it will pile on like god knows. you should just start from today, eating your breakfast, lunch and dinner, and in between snacking on, grapes/apples/nuts to keep your energy and you wont feel as hungry, try to drink juice and water and your weight will come crashing off in no time trust me, if you dont see results fast then dont stop as you need to keep at it to see results trust me. Btw im 15 too :P xxx
2008-08-08 21:32:52 UTC
its a very rapid process to loose that much weight in such a short time..there are lots of remedies a) a substance called G.H.B you can get it from ppl in gyms. not such a safe option. b) as soon as you get up every morning you should go for either a long fast walk, jog a few miles or run , this is the time your metobolism is at its highest and your stomach is empty, eat about 4 or 5 small meals a day and try to eat health Grapefruit in the morning is a good way to get your metabolism working fast thus burning off fat faster. c) not reccomended but up to you is a anfitimine diet, this is a rapid weight loss solution but its illegal to use anfitimines or speed...there is however 1 other option that is more legal is a drug called epherdrine it is easy to get hold of and speeds up the fat burning rate but go to a gym or protien shop and ask quietly cost about £10 for 100 pills.

or

u can loose that amount of weight in that period of time but its not healthy 2 do so!the docs say its best 2 loose it slowly, as in no more than 5lbs a week sorry honey!

if u do ned 2 lose weight though heres the thing 2 do:

1.exercise more

2.eat more fruit & veg

3.drink plenty of water

4.try changing ur everyday diet slighly - eg.switch 2 skimmed milk, u save 1/2 the calories of whole.

5.switch 2 low fat versions - jus avoid things like weightwatchers as they can b higher in other stuff such as salt

6.eat breakfast!
?
2008-08-08 21:40:33 UTC
hi, have you tried the atkins diet? it raelly makes you lose weight fast..when i first went on it i was hardly doing any excersize but i lost half a stone in 1 week..basically you cut out all forms of carbohydrate and eat plenty of protein.ie.fish,meat,cheese etc cut out bread,pasta,rice,noodles,potatoes,milk etc..once your a couple of weeks into it ,cravings for things like chocolate or bread disapear and the wieght just drops off...hope it helps,good luck