Question:
Is Hydrolyze a scam and what can I do about it?
Reliza
2010-08-15 18:12:36 UTC
Dear Hydrolyze Victims:

FILE MAIL FRAUD COMPLAINTS HERE:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

POWER TO THE CONSUMERS

Yes, I got suckered, too. In this case, I ordered the free trial — and ONLY the free trial, then sent an e-mail canceling the order (on Friday, message most likely received Monday). But gosh, Monday is exactly day the little time bomb was delivered.

So I called Hydrolyze to ask how to return it. What bothered me most was the bill for 139.90 for the free trial. When I called the company about returning it, I talked with "Mark" who told me to send the product back marked "RETURN TO SENDER" along with a "Return Materials Authorization" from Hydrolyze which he gave me and which I later received by e-mail AND a delivery confirmation number from the post office. Most importantly, I was told to get a delivery confirmation from the post office. Turns out, you can’t get a delivery confirmation number or insurance if the vendor provides a return mail label (they do).

In addition to the RMA and the delivery confirmation, I noticed on the Hydrolyze FAQ page that we are all supposed: “To ensure prompt processing, returns must be sent to the address provided with your The number. The warehouse cannot accept packages without an RMA number.” So, I thought, great, I’ll just check the RMA authorization Hydrolyze sent me, and guess what? There is NO ADDRESS on the RMA they sent me. What a surprise!

Well, two days after receipt, I talked to the post office manager named Pam, a very nice helpful lady. Pam told me that I should come in and she'd process the return. No problem, right?

WRONG!
On further research into Hydroxatone/Hydrolyze, in the "Ordering, Return & Shipping" section, subsection: "How do I Return a Product" on their FAQ page (http://www.hydrolyze.tv/faq.html#f3.12) I discovered the statement that •”We will not process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender."

Okay, so is "Mark" right or is their FAQ page right? The word "Mark" is in quotes because a number of other victims report speaking to a "Mark." Are ALL their customer service staff named Mark?

Finally on Wednesday, 8/04/2010, I realized that what we have on our hands is one giant case of fraud: They don't charge what they said they would charge. I mean, really, a bill for $139.90 for a free sample?

On the phone, their customer service rep "Mark" lied about using the "Return to Sender" return method, while their FAQ page says explicitly that they will NOT accept any return marked "Return to Sender." But wait! It gets better! The other day, one of their customer service staff called me to CONFIRM MY NEW ORDER. I think I may have said something like, “ARE YOU INSANE?” And so it goes.

So, do we have a case for mail fraud? We will if all of you file a Mail Fraud claim with the office of postal inspectors. We need to generate as many claims as possible, so please pass the word. In the meantime, I'll be calling the postal inspector and filing a claim for mail fraud. I'll also visit the various complaint sites and leave this same message.

It's definitely time to rise up about getting thoroughly ripped off. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at rwolfson@datastep.com. After Enron and the subsequent “discoveries” about the subsequent stories about what is basically the looting of the America, I think it’s time for a grass roots movement to start protesting and acting in our own defense. DON’T YOU?
Five answers:
MyQute
You can complete a dispute form via your bank stating that you were unethically charged for a free trial. Also lodge a report to BBB. Good luck!
Maximilian

2016-03-22 20:39:06 UTC
Look each one up individually. Never take something without knowing what it is and its effects. I am a male and personally I won't take creatine because it brought my blood pressure up, but everyone's kidneys respond differently. Just research supplements before you put them in your body. From what it looks like that blend looks very safe though. Honestly there is hardly anything in it.
2014-11-12 04:13:26 UTC
I was going to buy this product I won't go any where near them now

Thank you very much

Jennie
2016-10-21 14:28:46 UTC
What Is Hydrolyze