Question:
are these goals okay?
Isabella V
2008-08-16 20:37:13 UTC
The x mark means I have reached them.
Are these reasonable for during the school year?
Here are my goals.Are they reasonable?
_______________
With weight;
120[X]
115[X]
110[]
100[]
_______________
With clothes;
Fit in size 0[X]
Fit in size 00[X]
Fit in size 14(kids)[]
Fit in size 12(kids)[]______________
Three answers:
nicole
2008-08-16 20:41:14 UTC
If your plan is to be anorexic, sure those are great goals.

But you sound healthy, I would just stick with your current weight.
blueprincessdivina
2008-08-17 03:45:00 UTC
unless you're trying to become a model then you don't need to lose any weight

if you don't believe me then ask your doctor what your ideal weight should be and then set that as your goal

and if you are naturally small, then having a baby shouldn't put you as high as size 12 or 14
Lauren R
2008-08-17 03:42:03 UTC
Unless you are very, very short, I think 100 pounds is not enough weight. I think you should stop at around 110.